The Century City Buildings
- Century Hill Condominiums 2100-2500 Century Hill
- Century Park East and West 2160 E, 2170 W Century
- Century Towers 2220 2222 Ave of the Stars
- Century Woods
- Le Parc 10100 Empyrean Way
- The Century 2055 Avenue of the Stars
- Park Place, 2100-2150 Century Park Lane
- The Enclave
Century City Condominiums for sale and lease is made up of high rise and low rise condominium developments . I am going to concentrate on giving you an overview of the Buildings in Century City on this page. All the condominium buildings in Century City offer security and other amenities . You can get more detailed information about each building on my website .Century City Condominiums for sale and lease include:
• The Century, 1 Century built 2010 ,pool, gym, wine, restaurant, dog park, outdoor areas
• Century Woods, 2100-2200 Century Woods Way. Built 1991, low rise residences, tennis, indoor outdoor pool clubhouse up to 5 bed 5 ba.82 units,3 floors.
• Le Parc, 10100-10128 Empyrean Way, built 1979 176 condos 10.6 acres,
• Park Place ,2100-2150 Century Park Lane built 1989 on 13.5 Acres ,6 buildings ,4 stories, 3 pools, tennis , gym
• Century Towers, 2220 Ave of the Stars, 2222 Ave of the Stars built 1964–pool, tennis, gym 231 units approx ea building.
• Century Park East, Condominiums – 2160 Century Park East & 2170 Century Park East 2 towers-built in 1966 Olympic pool, gym tennis courts. 19 stories
• Century Hill ,2100-2500 Century Hill built 1980 ,280 residences on 20 acre complex ,townhouses & single story residences ,5 pools ,2 tennis courts
Century City Real Estate is situated in a wonderful location in Los Angeles to live because of its close proximity to Beverly Hills, Freeway access, parks, theaters, restaurants, markets, hotels, banks, and hospitals. The combination of office buildings and residential homes make it a perfect location to live . For those that like to be able to walk to many destinations you can choose a high security tower, low rise condominium or a residential home . Century City Condominiums for sale and lease are close to Hillcrest Country Club, Roxbury Park, Cheviot Hills Rancho Park, Westwood, Beverlywood, and within minutes on the freeway to Downtown Los Angeles. Westfield Shopping Center is minutes away as is the Annenberg photography museum. UCLA Hospital , and Cedars Sinai Hospital.
A bit of History: Century City first evolved after Fox Studios decided to sell off part of their property which was located where we now have Century City. In 1961 Alcoa and 20th Century Fox development who then sold to developer William Zeckendorf some land and hired Welton Becket & Associates for development of a master plan. In 1963 the first building Century City Gatewest opened at Santa Monica Blvd and Ave of the Stars. The following year the 19 story Century Plaza Hotel was designed by Japans Minoru Yamasaki who also designed World trade Center and Twin Towers N.Y. The various buildings listed above continued to be built. for more information about Century City Condominiums for sale and lease Contact http://www.caronschwartz.com 310-383-0831